4-6 Boneless & Skinless chicken breasts
6-10 slices of FAIRVIEW SMOKED SWISS
1 cup of Mayonnaise
1 cup of Sour Cream
2 cups of aged provolone or parmesan cheese
1 tsp of Salt
2 tsp of Garlic Powder
1. Preheat Over to 350° F.
2. Pat Chicken dry and place in a greased 9×13 pan. Add slices of cheese on top of the chicken.
3. In a bowl, mix the Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Salt and Garlic Powder. Add in the 1 cup of Provolone/Parmesan cheese.
4. Spread mix over the chicken and sprinkle in the remaining cheese.
5. Optional: Add bacon bits to the top during the last 10 minutes of baking.
6. Bake for 1 hour. Serve over white rice.